What if people used the “Spirit” to guide them while driving?
- Tired of making excuses of why you can’t stop to ask directions when lost?
- Fed up of family or friends complaining when you take the scenic route?
- Annoyed by back seat drivers who claim they know the way better than you?
From the organization who brought you “Heart Sell” comes a new product for all of those who want to drive on a higher level than their non-inspired neighbors.
The Spirit GPS TM – The Liahona Based Driving Decider
- It’s not a map-based directional system.
- It’s not a turn-by-turn digital dictator.
- It is a spiritual guide to for your driving decisions.
Users of “The Spirit” report a greater feeling of indefinable certainty, a reassuring comfort from it’s ethereal presence, and give many ambiguous testimonies of it’s usefulness.
Our patent-pending technology sets you on a course to well-being through it’s exclusive conduit to a higher other-worldly plane of existence.
Only we can offer you this service. We hold the patents and have a direct link to the source, despite what other manufacturers might argue. Don’t accept any counterfeits!
Listen to these heart warming testimonials:
“Since using ‘The Spirit’ I have found myself led to many places I never expected to go, some far off the route I expected to take. It’s amazing how many dangers it must have guided me away from by doing this, and how many things I have learned while lost trying to figure out the lessons it was trying to teach me.”
“‘The Spirit’ knows where I meant to go ever before I did. In the past I trusted my own physical senses and intelligence, but now I’m on a journey from one end of the world to the other, seeing how lucky I am to be safe in my vehicle.”
“With ‘The Spirit’ I know I’ll get there eventually in this life or the next. All I have to do is keep following it’s quiet promptings wherever they lead me, and avoid any distractions or pedestrians that get in the way.”
“I used to be distracted by street signs, road markings, and other traffic, but now I just have to focus on ‘The Spirit’ and I can forget all about that. Sometimes my vehicle doesn’t have to go anywhere at all for me to travel in my mind to all the places it wants me to go.”
How To Use The Spirit
The process of using “The Spirit” is simple:
- You must really believe in the power of “The Spirit” – this is the energy it runs off of and doubts, distractions, and the company of unbelievers can all lead to spiritual battery depletion.
- You must focus single-mindedly and simplemindedly on the purpose of “The Spirit” – this is it’s wiring, and if you question it’s intentions or abilities then it won’t be able to work as effectively for you.
- You must listen carefully and exclusively to the promptings of “The Spirit” – this is it’s speaker, it’s not a literal one, instead it speaks to your emotions and feelings on a wavelength that can only be received if you are open to it.
- You must accept what “The Spirit” tells you, this is the divine road map it’s giving you, no-matter how counter-intuitive or how much it contradicts with the evidence of your eyes or limited understanding.
It’s not about where you want to go or need to go but about where “The Spirit” will take you. Can your fallible judgment really take you any place better than that?
For those whose concentration or reception falters “The Spirit” now comes with a “Follow The Prophet” TM override button. Now wherever you are it will lead you to your local chapel, and why would you ever need to go anywhere else? Note: to use this you must always ensure you are using the latest GPS version, because following old ones will lead to contradictions and you being led astray.
Although our device is perfect it can have some challenges when used by imperfect people, such as:
- Mistaking the warmth of the car heater for the warmth of “The Spirit”. Other counterfeits include the rise in temperature outside or the heat from a car full of people breathing together.
- Mistaking the seeing a beautiful sunset while driving as an emotionally formed confirmation from “The Spirit”. This can also occur when passing a familiar place such as a childhood home or an ice cream parlor.
- Mistaking the radio playing your favorite song as the still small voice of “The Spirit”. The hum of your engine or wishful thinking can also have similar effects.
Beware Of Doubts & Doubters – Avoid Them:
You may also encounter discouragement and naysayers: the chronically dissatisfied malcontents who bring up unreasonable issues, ask annoying questions and are never content.
We ask you to avoid the surveyors, street planners, map makers and others who claim to know the way better through evidence based research. They are sent by the adversary and our competitors to confuse you. You’ll gain nothing we consider of value by following them.
Remember that your family, friends and associates have been using variations of this system for generations. Don’t let them down. Are you smarter than your parents or peers? We don’t think so.
Are you sure you keep your children safe out there in the world of street signs and traffic lights without this system? Just think of the dangers they might encounter if you left them alone without it?
What would your spouse think of you if you didn’t use “The Spirit”? Surely it would be better if she went on without you in another vehicle rather than follow someone who only relies on satellite images to guide them? Some people argue you should drive by sight, but sight is subject to darkness and tricks of the light, it has so many distractions, and look at how badly the rest of the world has done with it.
Please Remember – Whatever Happens It’s A Blessing:
- If you crash and die you are released to serve a driving mission on the other side, which is a beautiful blessing to you and your family.
- If you crash and are injured it is a wonderful reminder of the blessing those limbs you still have are and how lucky you were not to be hurt more.
- If you crash and are unscathed it’s a miracle and further proof of the effectiveness of “The Spirit”.
And don’t forget to regularly pay your connection costs or you may risk losing service and becoming lost. Non-subscribers, may, on a trial basis have some access, but if they don’t join the program and pay regularly they will lose it.
We do not guarantee any specific results in this life beyond uncertain blessings, unless you discern and act on all promptings of “The Spirit” perfectly without any mistake, lapses, or any variations. However, we do promise that in the next life you will be rewarded beyond measure, despite whatever inconveniences you suffer here.
All text, terms and conditions are copyright, trademark, and all rights reserved with Intellectual Disturb Inc.